Members can rent the hall for personal use. The hall rental is $100.00 per use, plus $50.00 refundable security deposit. Rentals include all facilities within the building (restrooms, kitchen, and hall). Member must be present during the event.
The hall should be rented at least one week in advance. Restrictions for rentals are first and second Thursdays of the month and after 1 PM on Saturdays. Hall rental is not permitted during club events, such as Meat Shoots and other special events. Hall rentals are also not permitted on holidays. Hall rental applications and fees paid secure the hall for rental on open dates.
Hall renters are responsible for cleaning the hall of all decorations, kitchen messes, and excessive rubbish.
Pavilions on property are first come-first served. If there is advanced notice, they may be reserved for outdoor events at no cost.
Booked Hall Rental Dates (as of May 16, 2023):
- First Thursday every month: Club Directors Meeting 7:00
- Second Thursday every month: Club Member Meeting 6:30 (Dinner) 7:30 (Meeting)
- Second Wednesday of each month: Cub Scouts
- Fourth Tuesday every “odd” month: O’Fallon Boosters
- April 8, May 6, June 3 , July 1: 4H Blasters 1:30 (Hall rentals take precedence)
- April 14-15 & August 18-19: Hunter Safety Classes
- April 22: Rikeman Party 1-8
- April 29: Lunning Party 1-8
- May 6-7: Pack 49 Cub Scouts Campground
- May 19-21: Troop 46 Campground
- May 21: Mills Girls Scouts 1-3
- June 3: Kids Fish Derby 9-11
- June 3: Becherer Party 1-8
- June 4: Parker Party 1-7
- June 5-9: Boy Scouts Group Camping
- June 12-16: Girl Scouts Group Camping
- June 24: Coleman Party 2-6
- June 25: Hoff Party (Pavillion) 1-10
- June 25: Abert Party 11-5
- July 1: Club Independence Day Picnic and Fireworks 3-10
- August 6: Schulte Party 9-5
- August 18-19: Hunter Safety Course
- August 26: Gross Shower 12-8
- October 1: Cub Scout Launch (Pavilions Only) 8:30-1:30
- October 8: Potential Club Meat Shoot Date